This company has great daily prices that would be attractive to any shopper, even without a sale sticker. But the retailer also offers markdowns, savings programs, coupons, and other discounts to make the price look even better. At some point or another items in all departments will be on sale, including women’s, men’s, juniors’, and kids’ clothes; items for the home; shoes; jewelry, watches, and accessories’ and handbags and purses.
Shopping With The Savings Pass:
- Shoppers can get extra savings when they visit one of the retailer’s nationwide locations. To get the savings pass, go to the website and click on the link on the left side of the page.
- You will see a coupon that you can take with you the next time you visit a store.
- All you have to do is present the pass to your retail associate when you arrive at the checkout. If you can’t visit a store, you can use the coupon online also.
- Just add whatever items you want to purchase to your shopping bag, and then enter the code provided on the coupon in the appropriate field on the checkout page.
- The savings pass can get you an extra 15-20% off select regularly priced, sale, and clearance items.
- Note the dates listed on the coupon as well. These are the dates between which your coupon is valid. Once the expiration date has passed you will no longer be able to use the coupon or the coupon code.
Staying Connected And Receiving Alerts:
- There are many ways to get connected to Macy’s. Shoppers should sign up for email and text alerts to make sure they don’t miss out on any deals.
- Alerts will send emails and text message to subscribers to inform them about clearance and sales events or special online promotions. Not only that, but subscribers will receive advance notice of these events so as to be better able to prepare.
- Subscribers might also receive special promo codes or discounts just for subscribing! These exclusive email-only offers are not for everyone.
- To sign up, scroll to the bottom of the macys.com website and click on the link to sign up for email.
- Shoppers can type in their “Email” and Zip Code” and push the “Sign Up” button.
- Messages will soon be sent to the email account. It’s that easy! Plus, just for signing up shoppers will receive 15% off their next purchase of $100 or more.
- To sign up for text alerts, customers should click on the link that says “Mobile Apps”. The next page will explain that signing up is as easy as texting JOIN to the number listed.
- Of course there are a number of other apps that can offer savings or other help.
- Other apps allow users to shop online, make an appointment with a stylist, make requests, hear from experts, and ship merchandise internationally.
- Macy’s is also on the app Passbook, which allows shoppers to keep all their coupons and savings cards in one place.
- Following the company on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest is also a good way to get alerted about savings and deals.
Join And Get Rewards With The Retailer Credit Card:
- To enroll in the credit card program, click on the link on the home page of macys.com.
- By applying for a credit card or American Express card, shoppers will be rewarded with star rewards.
- These rewards might be dollar amounts or percentages off store merchandise, and allow people to save more and save for longer.
- There are also special savings events that are only available for cardholders.
- No coupon codes are necessary – people can simply look for the signs posted in stores to find out what they can purchase and how much they can save with these special, exclusive events.
- Cardholders will also be able to manage their account, star rewards, and savings from the internet, making keeping track of savings convenient and easy.
- To apply for a card, people can type in personal information, a valid credit card, and read the terms and conditions.
- The company will notify the applicant about whether or not they have been accepted. Preferred American Express cardholders get 3% rewards when they use their card at Macy’s and 1% rewards when they use the card elsewhere.
- Cardholders can become involved in the “Thanks For Sharing” program by being a cardholder, which allows participants to accumulate rewards throughout the year and in turn helps Macy’s donate money to partnered charities.
Daily Low Prices And Savings:
- In addition to special programs and sales events, the retailer is always offering discounts and savings on store merchandise.
- When shopping online, customers may see that certain percentages or money amounts can be taken off products in specific departments.
- To utilize these savings, online shopping customers should look for the coupon code listed by the products or department name. For instance, a discount in the baby department might come with the coupon code “Cute”.
- Shoppers can simply enter in the coupon code during the checkout process before finalizing the order.
- Once applied, the total should update to indicate this extra savings! And even when there are no coupon codes or extra savings, the company offers everyday low prices that beat out competitors.
- Shopping at this retailer offers customers a great value by providing must-have products at the right price.
Benefits Of Shopping Online:
Shopping online can make it easier to see what products are on sale because the home page lists all the ways to save money. Much of the time the company is also offering ways to save on shipping, sometimes to the point that it’s free! Plus, shoppers can always click on the “Sale” link from the home page to see all the deals and find out what products’ prices have been marked down. It’s easy for people to find what they’re looking for because products are listed with their regular price, any other mark downs, and finally the super low price for which the merchandise is now being offered. Internet surfers can also see how long the item is going to be on sale so no one misses out on the chance to get a great bargain!